Audits, Quality Control, & On-Site Consulting
HATCHERY AUDITS & PREPAREDNESS PLANS
The success of VAXXITEK® HVT + IBD depends on a suitable hatchery environment for administration—and Merial’s Vaccination Technologies and Services (VTS) group can help set up each of our customers for that success.
Whether the customer is already vaccinating at the hatchery, or needs assistance making the transition, our VTS technicians will visit the site to:
- Audit the current physical environment and procedures already in place
- Assess suitability for using VAXXITEK HVT + IBD and other hatchery-administered vaccines
- Recommend the most appropriate vaccination mode (in-ovo or subcutaneous) and specific equipment solutions
- Develop technology integration and change management plans
- Provide comprehensive audit reports to clearly communicate findings and guide staff through next steps
A FOCUS ON MAINTAINING QUALITY
Whether in the hatchery or on the farm, maintaining ongoing vaccination quality is a top priority for every poultry business. Our VTS teams help customers optimize their processes around quality control and biosecurity, identify potential points of vulnerability, and preempt issues. Regular site visits for monitoring quality are an integral part of the VTS offering.
We work closely with our Veterinary Services group to provide scientific diagnostic and monitoring tools, and we develop supporting products and programs such as dyes that help monitor injection quality, incentive contests to encourage staff compliance—and much more. Talk to your VTS representative, or contact us, to discuss a quality control plan for your operation.
CUSTOMISED ONSITE-SITE SERVICES AND CONSULTING, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Invest in VAXXITEK HVT + IBD and Merial’s other avian products, and you won’t be alone. Our VTS teams, along with our Veterinary Services group, work side-by-side with customers to tailor solutions to their avian health concerns.
We can quickly dispatch expert resources directly to customer sites to support vaccination-related needs almost anywhere in the world, thanks to our global network of five VTS Competence Centers:
- North America – Gainesville, Georgia, U.S.
- Latin America – Mexico City, Mexico
- Europe & Middle East – Nantes, France
- Asia – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- In-ovo focus – Campinas, Brazil
Wherever you are, Merial VTS is a trusted partner for moving your business into the future.
Scientific Literature & Other Materials
Want to dig deeper? Browse published research on a range of poultry diseases and products, plus our equipment brochures, website articles, and more.
Product background info, vaccination equipment demos, and customer testimonials—explore all these and others from our video collection.